Become an Ozanam volunteer!
All it takes to be a great Ozanam volunteer is to be a caring, committed
individual who wants to share your talents, interests, and time
to help young people in our programs and the staff who care for
them.There is something for everyone on our volunteer program. Opportunities
to volunteer include...
- Be a part of our Friend to a Boy mentoring program.
- Tutor a boy at our Learning Lab on Tuesday and/or Thursday nights
for an hour- give one of our boys some individualized help with
- Assist the clerical staff with anything from filing to answering
- Get the opportunity to meet interesting people in the community
while helping with fund-raising events.
- Volunteer with your office or family for a Saturday moring project.
- Join the Ozanam
Guild, a group of young professionals who raise
money for Ozanam through a variety of parties and happy hours
throughout the year while networking and making new friends
If you are interested in volunteering or want more
information, please contact the Ozanam Volunteer Coordinator at
(816)508-3608. Or e-mail us at email@example.com
for more information.